Pure Empowerment Director and Clinical Psychologist Rachael Willis is currently providing individual and group supervision (primary and secondary) to a limited number of provisional psychologists.
Contact Rachael direct at : Rachael@pureempowerement.com.au for further details.
BBSc (Hons), MPsych (Clincal), M.A.P.S
PsyBA Registration No: PSY0001124292
Medicare Provider No: 2709279A
Profile on Rachael:
Rachael Willis is a Psychology Board-approved supervisor (Primary and Secondary) and has completed training (including ongoing approved Master classes) to equip her with the necessary knowledge and skills to provide competency–based supervision to supervisees undertaking:
• 4+2 internship program – principal or secondary supervisors of provisional psychologists undertaking the 4+2 internship program leading to general registration
• 5+1 internship program – principal or secondary supervisors of provisional psychologists undertaking the internship year of the 5+1 program leading to general registration
• Higher degree programs – supervisors of provisional psychologists undertaking placements as part of an accredited higher degree in one of the nine approved areas of practice and leading to general registration. Higher degree supervisors must hold an endorsement in the relevant area of practice. Rachael has endorsement in the area of Clinical Psychology.
• Work in addition to higher degree – supervisors of provisional psychologists enrolled in a higher degree who are gaining extra experience in a psychology role that is not part of their degree, and )
• Registrar program – principal or secondary supervisors of general psychologists undertaking a registrar program leading to area of practice endorsement in one of the nine approved areas of practice. Principal supervisors in the registrar program must hold an endorsement in the relevant area of practice. Rachael has endorsement in the area of Clinical Psychology.
Depending on which of these pathways the supervisees are taking, the competencies they require will differ in scope.
Useful links and Fact Sheets:
Provisional Registration Standard
Application for Provisional registration
General Registration Standard
Are of Practice Endorsements
4 Plus 2 Pathway
5 Plus 1 Pathway
Searching for a supervisor and how to use the board approved search for a supervisor:
Search for a board approved supervisor link
List of supervisors in Shepparton area:
Coming soon in 2016! Two-Year Internship Program with Pure Empowerment: Expressions of Interests Now being accepted.
These positions have now been filled. Thank you for your interest and applications.
Pure Empowerment is currently in the process of developing a 2 year internship program which will provide supervision, guidance and the opportunity to fulfil all Board requirements for full registration. The two-year internship program commencing in 2016, is an unpaid position (~35 hours across 4 days allowing completion in 2 years) that involves administrative tasks, reception duties, psychological assessments, client counselling (both group and individual across the lifespan), attendance of team meetings and group and individual supervision sessions. Our program offers a diverse range of experiences to help you become a well-rounded psychologist.
Key Selection Criteria: Applicants must be eligible for provisional registration with AHPRA and have previous administrative and counselling experience and have the right to work in Australia. As the successful applicant you need to be diligent, compassionate, have a sense of humour, practice good self care and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
Please send a current resume and attach a tailored cover letter addressing the selection criteria as outlined above.