Medicare, TAC & Workcover
The GP has the authority to assess client eligibility and write up a plan. Gap payments apply as we do not bulk bill.
Rachael is a Medicare provider for the following rebatable programs:
- Better Access for Mental Health – only applies to 10 eligible mental health issues and doesn’t include couples counselling or parent education training (up to 10 rebates per calendar year delivered in a block of 6 then requiring a GP visit for a re-referral then up to another 4-6 sessions).
- Pregnancy support (up to 3 rebates per year) if you’re pregnant or had a baby in the previous 12 months.
- Enhanced Primary Care or EPC- if you have a chronic disease/ health or physical condition. Can access up to 5 rebatable sessions of 20 mins or more per year.
- EDP- Eating Disorder Program – up to 40 sessions in a calendar year. Sessions from date of plan (valid 12 months ) in 4 x blocks of 10 with GP review in-between and up to 20 dietetic visits.
We provide Easyclaim via our HICAPS terminal so that you can claim back your rebate on the day of visit.
Your GP must advise workcover of your need for psychological services. Rachael is currently only seeing a handful of clients under WC.
Your GP must advise TAC if your need for psychological services. Rachael only currently sees a handful of clients under TAC.
Empowering you to be your BEST!
We can help you! We offer a range of evidence based clinical services such as: Individual and Group treatment/ Clinical Psychology across the lifespan, Psychological Assessments, Group Programs, CBT, ACT, Career Planning, Reports, Professional Supervision to Provisional Psychologist, Medicare (GP Mental Health Plan- Better Access to Mental Health), Workcover, TAC, pregnancy related counselling under Medicare.
Better Access to Mental Health is a Medicare funded scheme for those patients with a diagnosed mental illness and entitles the person to have up to 10 (6 + 4) treatments (in total per calendar year). This funding entitlement is at the discretion of your GP and must be accomplished by a valid referral before any treatment that is carried out by the psychologist.
Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA), TAC & Work Cover clients will require a valid referral from their GP.
This practice also offers facilities for Private Health Insurance. Please enquire about which Health Funds are covered and all extras not covered by the insurer will be paid for at time of the treatment.
Schedule of fees
|Standard Appointment – 50 + min appointment||$230.00|
|New Clients SSW or clients returning after a break – 50 + min appointment||$254.00|
|Better Access to Mental Health Care Individual||Rebate:|
|Clinical Psychologist – MBS item 80010||$128.40|
|General Psychologist – MBS item 80110||$87.45|
|PROVISIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST (NO REBATE)||$100
|Chronic Disease Management Initiative / Enhanced Primary Care (EPC)
For those eligible with GP referral
|MBS item 10968||Rebate: $54.60|
|Group ‘Psychological Therapy’ 60 min (Min 6 people)||$TBC|
|Rebate for Clinical Psychologist – MBS item 80020||$32.60|
|Rebate for General Psychologist – MBS item 80120||$22.35|
|Pregnancy Support Counselling – 50+ minutes||$230.00|
|MBS item 81000||Rebate: $64.10|
|Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)||$230.00|
|Gold card holders with GP referral.||$230.00|
|Work Cover / Work Safe Initial & Subsequent Session 50 min||WC Cover: $174.19
|TAC – Initial & Subsequent Individual Session 50min||$230.00|
|Hourly Rate /TAC item 90000||
TAC Cover: $169.46
|Family counselling||Gap: $60.54|
|TAC item 90001|
|Employee Assistance program EAP||$230.00 per hour (GST)|
|(up to 3 sessions by Clinical Psychologist)|
|Supervision (Intern direct and indirect admin per hour)||$220 per hour (GST)|
|Equine Assisted Psychotherapy – Equine Empowerment (EAP)||$250.00|
|Case Conference (Schools or other)||
$230.00 per hour (+GST)
|Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale (WAIS) Per Hour||$TBC (GST)|
|Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC Clinical Psychologist) Incl Test, Reports & feedback|
|Testing by Provisional Psychologist|
|Psychological Assessment or Treatment Report||$TBC (GST)|
PLEASE NOTE: This practice does not bulk bill and Payment must be paid for in full on day of treatment. No credit or rain checks given. Please discuss any financial hardship issues with Rachael Willis (& possible payment plan).
*All Fees outlines are current as at 4/11/19 & may vary without notice.
* The same schedule of Fees apply during Covid-19, however New Clients will be billed at $230.00 per session. All appointments are via Telehealth (Zoom) with the government approval of rebates until March 2021 (under Covid-19).
187 Corio Street Shepparton Vic 3630
0413 819 558
We are not a crisis or after hours service so please call one of the below numbers.